Sunday, January 4, 2009

new skin

What the fuck is an iambic pentameter, anyway?



my friend told me i was funny. i told them i was funny looking. they agreed. i try to keep things in balance. i keep the world in a harmonious and beautiful state of homeostasis. biology was never my fortay. chemistry was what i was good at. 

another girl once told me that 'i could have been a genius, if i had an axe to grind.' i broke up with her shortly after. what a bitch.



but enough about girls.

hark! the herald, angels sing. glory to the newborn king.
the lord is my shepherd i shall not want. 
the power of christ compels you!
fucking judas.









we must talk in every telephone, be eaten off the web.
we must rip out all the epilogues in the books that we have read.
and in the ear of every anarchist who sleeps but doesn't dream, we must sing, we must sing, we must sing!












No comments:

Post a Comment